
Look at that tongue! I call it her Odie tongue. Odie is Garfield's nemesis, the happy-go-lucky dog.
Because of all the storms, we have had many power failures and surges at work. It is making my job more hectic. Our power was out for several hours yesterday and that was frustrating for everyone. I had a 2 day training to prepare for starting today- no copy machine!
But everything is okay now. If you had asked me yesterday, I would've told you different, if I took a moment to pull my head out of the ice cream carton I drowned my sorrows in. :)
I have been forced to exchange laptop for a different one while they are getting their summer maintenance. I hate the one I am using. I can not maintain a connection. I hope to get the other one back soon.
those storms need to be over! but I bet the grass is really green, and summertime flowers are blooming well. Funny picture of Sadie, reminds me of the popular Dogz stuff animals, where the dog face was overly large.
ReplyDelete6 more days in the office, 7 more days of work, yeehaw!