Wednesday, July 23, 2008

hump day

I have been lazy the past few days. But today I went into work at the bookstore. The time flies when I work there. My friend, Erin, came in the store today while I was working and the 3 of us had fun. Turns out she knows my boss because she carded her!

My feet were sore, naturally, when I got home. I grabbed my hammock stuff and headed out for a couple hours to relax. I made the mistake of putting the pad in the dryer because it was damp. When I put it on the hammock it was melted and bunched up...and it smells! Ugh! It didn't smell bad enough to repel mosquitoes (or me). I used a wipe on my arms and hunkered down to relax.

I am going to work on my sock some more tonight. I am about 75% done. Of course, I have to do a second sock still.

Tomorrow is eye candy day at PT...woo woo!

1 comment:

  1. Leave us hanging since Wednesday on eye candy day at PT, and no updates??!! Cruel and unkind.

    Gas $3.79; temp 96 today/sunny no dolly rain, yeah!!

    ReplyDelete